Monday 25 July 2011

Current Cravings: Hair Extensions

I've recently been OBSESSED with hair extensions and looking them up. I want to get 12" Remy ones SO BADLY. If your not familiar with extensions, Remy means human hair, so you can curl it and flat iron it etc. Which ALSO means you can shampoo it and condition it and it will become thicker. I saw some at Sally's for like $25.00 so before school starts, I am going to save up my money and get them. If I get 12" ones they will fall to about 4 inches above my waist. I am going to go to a different city next week and i will have *NO WIFI* which really sucks because I use the computer for 4 hours at minimun every single day. Later today I'm going to be doing a summer wishlist, like things i wanna get before school starts, so look out for that!
with love, miki

No comments:

Post a Comment